Re: [TowerTalk] Bazooka antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bazooka antenna
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:27:17 -0700
As I mentioned to Tom privately, W8JI has some notes on his website
regarding this topic.  The idea of "shielded conductors" having better
noise performance is a myth, and is typical of those that (as W8JI has
often stated) are impossible to expunge from public consciousness once
they appear in print.

73,
Dave   AB7E