[TowerTalk] SSV How-To

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] SSV How-To
From: Howard Hoyt <hhoyt@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:13:54 -0500
Rick,

Congrats; both on getting your license and for the awesome SSV tower
install!  I perused your site and that is an excellent install you did.
I have SSV sections 8N>4N here, and will hopefully get the mess vertical
in 2012.

I see you made a pad-style foundation.  Can you tell me if you
investigated doing a belled-pier type before  you settled on a pad?  It
looks as if the belled pier uses much less concrete, but I cannot find a
drilling outfit that has that belling-bit to make the holes around here.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Howie

--

*Howard Hoyt - WA4PSC