Re: [TowerTalk] 10M phased verticals

To: <richard@karlquist.com>, "Bill and Cindy" <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 10M phased verticals
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:49:45 -0500
Nothing the matter with 5/8 wave verticals in a 4-square, but you would
probably want to model it to get everything right. One of the guys down in
New England had an 80 meter 4-square with 90 foot elements. It worked like
gangbusters   -   to open and close the band and on really long paths, but I
think he found the radiation angle was  too low for Europe after the band
was really opened up.
Gene / W2LU