Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

To: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 17:04:19 -0500
Marlon,

Why not use the bucket to support the tower. Attach the base to a platform.
and roll the bucket truck on top of the base. Then with a rope or cable
attached to the bucket and pulled down through the tower. Secure the cable
at the bottom after you have everything in place. I assume you can position
the bucket from ground level.

This approach works fine for securing an small tower to the overhead rack on
a motor home for field day.
Yours is just a larger scale.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP