Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temp tower idea
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 08:46:06 -0700
Hi John,

I tossed both of those out too.

They want real time.  Margins are too slim for the 5% lost revenue they'd
expect otherwise.

The town is normally 1000 people.  With 6000 in the area just for the event the
cell phone system dies.  Last year we couldn't hardly make text go out let
alone a data link or phone call.

Great thoughts though!
marlon