Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Cable prep tool

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DXE Cable prep tool
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:00:25 -0600
After using the "right" tool for the job I would never go back to a
razor knife, especially for RG6 cable.  The tool is so fast and with the
compression connectors you can cut your time down considerably.  Same
for the RG8/8X type tools.  far far far easier.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com