[TowerTalk] Information

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Information
From: Jim <dearborn9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:29:14 -0500
Folks to let you know that my 'spam generation' has been a terrible
problem for me also. These are NOT being sent by me but originate in
many foreign countries. The last session came from Greece. I could spend
hours telling you what I have tried to stop these but to no avail. *
Supposedly *Yahoo the ONLY common denominator in all of this span
generation is working on the situation. If there is a need to
ban/moderate me or whatever, I fully understand but I'm unable to stop
something that I'm not sending.

This is a legitimate post...it seems just watching and attempting to
learn is not sufficent activity. Thanks for any understanding

Jim-WA9FPT