Re: [TowerTalk] mast for two big antennas

To: Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mast for two big antennas
From: Jay Kesterson K0GU <k0gu@verinet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:54:44 -0700
Here is a link to the free mast calculator.
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=17127
If you do not have Microsoft Office it will run on the free Open Office software. There is also a link to Open office at the link above.

FWIW I have what is suppose to be a piece of heat treated 4130. It was never galvanized or painted. It turned brown in the weather and that is all that happened. The surface is still smooth (I've had it up 12 years) it's just dark brown. Some pieces of non heat treated I bought from Dillsburg that were painted rusted a bit where the paint was scratched off and developed kind of a granular texture on the surface where rusted.

73,  Jay  K0GU