Re: [TowerTalk] any source for a GA-3000 ???

To: EZRhino@fastmovers.biz,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] any source for a GA-3000 ???
From: Missouri Guy <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:18:08 +0000
I'm pretty sure there was an article in one of the mags,
maybe QST or Ham Radio, that described a relay with a timer circuit
that would allow about 5 seconds before the brake would
be released.   Later, a "board" was marketed called D-lay-5,
(something like that) that could be installed in a rotator control box.
I installed a similar circuit in my CDE box years ago.  The beam
rotates, comes to a stop and then the brake is applied.  Works
great!

Charlie, N0TT