Re: [TowerTalk] Hose Clamps

To: "Jerry Gardner" <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>, "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hose Clamps
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:00:01 -0500
Hi Jerry -

Check McMaster-Carr on line. An endless selection and, in my mind, hard to beat. No minimum order, order by noon - next day delivery (at least to upstate NY), telephone order takers who are reasonably well informed and willing to help find what you're looking for. Yes you have to pay shipping, but not exorbitant and probably no more than what it cost to drive around looking. Just be sure to select and specify strap and screw - ALL - stainless. As I recall they're available either in singles or by the box (small number).

Gene / W2LU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Gardner" <jerryw6uv@gmail.com>