Re: [TowerTalk] Low RFI Generator

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Low RFI Generator
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:52:22 -0400
On 3/27/2013 12:09 AM, Richard Solomon wrote:
During a rather nasty cold snap here in the Tucson area a couple of years ago,
the demand for gas increased drastically and coupled with a supply problem,
the Gas Company actually shut off Gas delivery to parts of Tucson. Nice guys.

When it came time to turn the Gas back on, they had to visit every home, on
a timetable they set, with +/- 8 hour windows. Really nice guys.

I'll dig coal in my back yard before I put my life in the hands of those folks.

Yup!

73

Roger (K8RI)