Re: [TowerTalk] utility box and feed-throughs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] utility box and feed-throughs
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:59:54 +0000
First, learn to use 2 hands up the tower, having to hang by one arm is not a
good thing for doing lots of work.  Then put a bunch of feed-throughs on the
box even if you don't have a use for them right now.  you can also put 2 or
3 small cables through one feed-through if needed.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net