Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 08:25:43 -0400
Because the tower is not visible from the shack, I do not have remote control of my tower, BUT, based on the "attractive nuisance" legal concept, I have tried to make sure nobody can get up close to the tower either: 6ft fence with locked gates (which, when open, allow the tower to be tilted over.

73

Alan NV8A