Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang

To: "<w5gn@mxg.com>" <w5gn@mxg.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang
From: Edward <navydude1962@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:27:44 -0700
Here's what has worked for me.  I have a 70' crank up somewhat overloaded.
Numerous antennas incl several for VHF and UHF.

I would say I have about 10 feed lines coming down to include several runs of
LMR 600.

I use KF7P products.  At the top I use the 90 degree stand off and secured the
feed lines with tape and wire ties, which takes the load off

In each section below I have the standoffs with large rings, guiding the feed
lines.  It collects nicely at the bottom, forming a couple of large loops.

I use ultraflex at the top only for rotor loop purposes.  This system has
worked well for me.

73,
Ed NI6S

Sent from my iPhone