Re: [TowerTalk] concrete

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] concrete
From: Ed K0KL <edk0kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 13:57:19 -0500
I waited a month before hanging my free standing tower. In the construction field where I worked many years ago, forms were stripped after a few days, but the reinforced concrete was still supported
for up to a month.

I was told then that concrete was 90% cured after a month (4000# rated). Tower compression in
dirt probably not a problem, I'd wait for the anchors to cure though.

73! Ed K0KL