[TowerTalk] Rotor direction display is 90 degrees off

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor direction display is 90 degrees off
From: "Allen R. Brier" <n5xz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 21:28:41 -0600
Is it possible that the pot inside my TailTwister rotor has moved? My
antenna direction on my controller now shows 90 degrees off (to the West)
for some reason. I climbed up the tower and confirmed that the mast has not
slipped in the rotator clamp or at the boom to mast clamp. I checked wiring
connections and all seems to be ok. Did the pot move 90 degrees? Anyone ever
see this before? I would appreciate any advice on this before I go through
the trouble of replacing the rotor with a spare. BTW, I am using a Green
Heron Engineering controller.

Allen R. Brier N5XZ / KL5DX

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, TX 77406-2553