Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor direction display is 90 degrees off

To: n5xz@earthlink.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor direction display is 90 degrees off
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:39:15 -0800
Disconnect the rotor cable from the control box
and measure the pot connections with an ohmmeter.
This will confirm (in all likelihood) that there
is nothing wrong up the tower.  Now you can
troubleshoot the control box.  If there was
going to be trouble up the tower, it would
be that the pot wiper was intermittent, not
that it was mechanically rotated.

Rick N6RK