Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton 2500 winch single or dual speed?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fulton 2500 winch single or dual speed?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:01:26 -0400
Does anyone have the real info on these? I am told that the 2500 comes in an A and a B model or something to that effect. Also to be SURE you would want one with a brake. I have a friend who needs one of these RIGHT NOW but has not bought one because he doesn't know which one to buy. He is going to use it to TILT OVER an HG-70D tower. He will be using 5/16 cable from what I can gather. SUGGESTIONS? - MIke

-----Original Message----- From: jcjacobsen@q.com