Re: [TowerTalk] New windows versus my antenna wiring

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New windows versus my antenna wiring
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:50:11 -0400
Steve -

Put the plexi panel at the bottom. Cut a couple of pieces of 1x2 to match the
distance between the top of the bottom sash and the top to the window frame
(tight press fit) and put 1 piece on each side.

Or get one of these. You'll probably still need the sticks.
http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/mfj-4600?seid=dxese1&gclid=CLvJ_ZLBzr0CFYc7OgodC1AADw

73, Mike NF4L