Re: [TowerTalk] New windows versus my antenna wiring

To: Steve <steve65@suddenlink.net>, TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New windows versus my antenna wiring
From: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:20:30 -0400
The MFJ window feed throughs work fine, proviced you're not dealing with
casement windows.  I used one when we were selling a house after I had patched
up the hole in the wall I had used for the job but before we moved.

The only weak point (I did not have a problem, but others might) is the overlap
of the top rail of the lower sash and the upper window that occurs from opening
the lower sash the 3 inches or so needed to install the panel..  MFJ does
provide some foam to seal that gap, but the seal could probably be better.

Al
AB2ZY