Re: [TowerTalk] OmniVI heterodyne

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OmniVI heterodyne
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 13:31:20 +0100
Apologies - wrong list!!!

Steve G3TXQ

On 02/08/2014 12:31, Steve Hunt wrote:
Ever since I got my OmniVI I've been annoyed by a low level heterodyne whose pitch is independent of the main tuning but which changes rapidly with the PBT setting. There was some discussion of it on this list back in 2006 when I first purchased the radio, but I never got to the bottom of the problem. Having recently taken the covers off to look at Jim Allen's CW offset issue, this morning I thought I'd take another look at the annoying heterodyne. etc etc