Re: [TowerTalk] Hardline Conn

To: <N7KA@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hardline Conn
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:00:05 -0600
Arne, Thanks for the advice. I guess I am so ignorant RE hardline it didn’t
occur to me.

I have Andrew 1/2 inch heliax with what looks to be a fairly large diameter
copper covered aluminum center conductor.  It looks to be something like 6 or 8
gauge.  If the actual part number is needed I will unspool some and try to find
it. This heliax is copper shield and copper coated aluminum center conductor.

Patrick    NJ5G