Re: [TowerTalk] Tuner SWR won't stay down

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuner SWR won't stay down
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 17:39:26 -0500
Have you checked the toroid? It's been a few years since I had one, but IIRC the toroid is always in the circuit on the 989C. If not, how about the output selector switch? I've purchased more than one tuner/antenna switch etc that had missing solder joints, or bridged connections from too much solder.

73

Roger (K8RI)