Re: [TowerTalk] Hardline - Direct Bury or Conduit ?

To: "'N3AE'" <n3ae@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hardline - Direct Bury or Conduit ?
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 18:57:48 -0500
Shawn:

     Put the coax runs in an oversized PVC conduit (suggest 4") and be done
with it.  At the low spots, install a PVC T, open side down and covered with
landscaping fabric to let accumulated water drain from the conduit and to
keep out the critters.   Dig a small pit underneath the open part of the T
and fill it with gravel to make a French drain field for accumulated conduit
water to drain into.  Towers always seem to demand more coax runs as they
age.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F