Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:08:26 -0500
On an even more-basic marketing level...

The price of any product, particularly non-essential products such as hobby
items, is a careful balance between earning enough money to make the product
worthwhile to produce and providing a price the market will support.

If you can't find that balance, you don't have a viable business plan.

As Jim says, the price of antennas has to cover more than merely the cost of
the aluminum to be worthwhile.

73, kelly
ve4xt