Re: [TowerTalk] G5RV vs 40M dipole

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G5RV vs 40M dipole
From: Bry Carling <bcarling@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:27:11 -0400
My experience has been entirely  different. Fan dipoles are extremely heavy and
difficult to get to behave. A G5RV will take full legal power. It does not
mysteriously generate noise as claimed. Many people use them on all bands with
great success.
I'm not worried about supposed patterns. They just work.

Best regards - Brian Carling
AF4K Crystals Co.
117 Sterling Pine St.
Sanford, FL 32773