Re: [TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Messages end up in Spam Folder
From: John Bohnovic <k4wj@att.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 23:34:15 -0400
To my knowledge, a client like Thunderbird or Outlook can't download from the
on-line SPAM folder. It downloads from the on-line INBOX and then applies its
filters. It won't solve his problem.

BTW, I just started using Thunderbird and it appears to work very well. I love
the way I can set up filters. The jury is still out as to whether it will
replace Outlook, which I have been using for about five years.

John/K4WJ
ex KN8PXG K8PXG K8WJ ZF2HZ
Sent from my iPad