Re: [TowerTalk] G5RV vs 40M dipole

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] G5RV vs 40M dipole
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 17:22:26 -0700
As far as testing goes, one way of getting real world answers is to use
ReverseBeacon.net and see what you get from various stations as far as dB
ratings go.  Maybe over several days if you can.  I've seen variations from
station to station (it is obvious that antenna quality varies by the
receiving stations and that matters) but you can still get an idea,
especially if you can manage multiple directions, at least temporarily.

WO7R