[TowerTalk] choke / balun design needed

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] choke / balun design needed
From: Alex Malyava <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:50:39 -0400
What would be the bestest design for choke or balun to be used with dipole
or OCF dipole?
Like what type of core, number of turns or number of beads?

I need an antenna for 30m band, and my very first intention was to go with
simple dipole.
Next idea was to put OCF dipole to use in on more than one band :)

So far, for a regular dipole, I came up with "1:1 Ruthroff voltage balun
design" described in http://vk6ysf.com/balun_1-1.htm page.

OCF is what I got stuck with...
I know that OCF dipoles need something more than just a balun...
What should I use?
A bunch of beads over the coax? Some balun + beads?

Alex K2BB