Re: [TowerTalk] 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower

To: contesting@w2irt.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 90 degree coax bend atop a crankup tower
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 10:16:21 -0500 (CDT)
a sweep with a 6-12" radius would be much better than hanging over an edge like
that.  also think about adding a guy wire to the bundle to support the weight
instead of letting it be held by the cables.  The guy wire would also be useful
to limit swinging in the wind to prevent flexing at the bottom if the cables
blow around.