Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew tower...

To: co8dm@frcuba.co.cu, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew tower...
From: TexasRF--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 20:04:09 -0400
Hi Douglas, does your local telephone or electric power company use guy
wires on any of their poles or towers?  If so, perhaps a friend in the
industry could help locate some salvage guy material.

Do you have cable tv at your location? If so, the tv cables might be
supported by suitable guy material. Again perhaps some salvage materials could
be found.

Your 1 1/32" inch tubes should be very useful in constructing a tower. You
will need to devise a way to connect sections together.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 6/26/2015 6:19:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,