Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL

To: K7LXC@aol.com, K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:42:10 -0400
Steve,

"Under the driveway" is NOT difficult with the proper equipment. Ask someone who does it for a living ... it's a short-time job, so might not be expensive.
73
Don
N8DE

Quoting K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>:

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I'm putting a low power FM (LPFM) station on the  air and the STL
(studio to transmitter link) is a little problematic. The transmitter will be
100' or so from where the internet would be available so  running a cable
under the driveway would be a real pain and slightly expensive.  What are the
options for wireless internet for this? It'd be running 24/7 and most of what
I've seen has limits that have the potential to make it real  expensive.
We're not sure we'll be able to use a microwave hop so a wireless  internet
seems to be the best option. Any comments appreciated. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH