Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL

To: "'Towertalk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LPFM STL
From: "K4PWO - Perry" <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:24:17 -0500
Another good solution for a wireless Ethernet connection is the TP-Link CPE510
(5 Ghz) or CPE210 (2.5 GHz) with the AREDN (http://www.aredn.org/) Beta
software.  The software allows you to move the operating frequency into the Ham
band where you won't have competition from local WiFi.  Two of these units will
act as a wireless extension of Ethernet.  They can also be used in a mesh
network for greater flexibility.

Perry K4PWO