Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Connection to tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Radial Connection to tower
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:07:22 -0500
What works great for me .. and always has ... is putting groups of a few radials in 'solder lugs'... and then taking all those lugs and putting a single bolt/lockwasher/nut through them all .. with, of course, a short length of heavy wire to the ground rod/tower base.

The use of a 'ring' is cute looking, but, in reality unnecessary.

73
Don
N8DE