Re: [TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:55:08 -0600
Larry, I'd go to a paint store, yup a store specializing in paint and painting materials and equipment and ask them. Failing that I would go to a ship chandler and get some UV resistant paint intended for "topsides" N O T bottom paint, anti-fouling or otherwise. A V O I D anti-fouling paint. What you want comes in both catalyzed (two part) varieties and one part. Pay attention to the thinning requirements such as maximum allowed thinning (never exceed) and recommended thinners (if any.) Just about any color of the rainbow can be had. Lighter colors won't get so hot.

Patrick          NJ5G