Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

To: Larry Banks <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>, Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 11:50:47 -0800
I use square grey PVC rod from McMaster, UV proof, easy to drill, your choice 3/8, 1/2" or larger. My fan dipole has 30" separation at the ends so I used 3/8".
http://www.mcmaster.com/#plastic-squares/=11idlcr

another choice is sch80 pvc pipe in 1/4 or 3/8" ips sizes. McMaster again, probably cheaper locally.

Common PEX, I think regardless of color, is not UV proof as others have mentioned.

Grant KZ1W