Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Short Rotatable Dipole or...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Short Rotatable Dipole or...
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:12:44 -0700
On 4/28/16 6:09 AM, Patrick Greenlee wrote:
George, I can't say one way or the other, could be the antenna in
question or something similar.  I never personally touched one but saw
plenty of them atop tuna boat masts and crow's nests as well as some at
residences.  It seems to me to be an easy way to get on the air with
something with some directivity and "aimability", at least with useful
steerable nulls. I like solutions sans traps when available.

Patrick         NJ5G