Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>, Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>, Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:44:35 +0000
Grant, please, check the "Flex Shock Mount Clamp";

http://www.ure.es/media/kunena/attachments/1956/3akp1012800x600.jpg

                                               Available in many different
sizes, power and even colours (aka quality);

https://www.ktr.com/en/products/power-transmission-technology/couplings/flexible-jaw-and-pin-bush-couplings/rotex/rotex-standard/

73, Maximo