Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Connectors Part 2

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Connectors Part 2
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:04:16 -0700
Roger,

I have to confess, I have reused PL-259's back when I was a novice and financially insecure :-) The old PL-259's could take a lot more heat abuse and I could get away with it. (Although a few
got so hot the center pin pulled right out of the dielectric :-)
I now must live with the shame of reusing connectors, sigh..................hihi

73,
Bob
K6UJ