Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Cobbectors Part 2 - Murray W9EHQ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Cobbectors Part 2 - Murray W9EHQ
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 16:37:52 -0400
I have a 7L six. 11L 440, and 12L 144. All C3i antennas. Too bad they are no longer available.
I worked the world on six the previous cycle peak

The 144 and 440 C3i antennas were plenty broad banded, but I did nothing special with them. I did work a couple gulf coast states on the lower portion of the 2-meter band.

73

Roger (K8RI)