Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA disc....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA disc....
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 06:51:21 -0400
No, you haven't paid for the source code.  You paid to use the program.

I know of no agreement to open-sourcing the code in any agreement between
N6BV and the ARRL.

As hams, we've been blessed to have many exceptional PC programs provided
and supported free of charge or included with ARRL publications.  But those
programs are not open-sourced and we can't expect programmers to give away
their code for free.

73 , Bob - W3YY