Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA disc....

To: Ward Silver <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA disc....
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 15:16:36 -0400
Stu's website and terrain service are worth their weight in gold....

Ward Silver <mailto:hwardsil@gmail.com>
Friday, July 15, 2016 2:19 PM
Stu K6TU has put together a very nice web service for obtaining the data - see the Antenna Book's supplemental web page: http://www.arrl.org/arrl-antenna-book-reference. The instructions for HFTA point you to K6TU's service and how to make use of the data.

73, Ward N0AX