Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DOS?
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:04:02 -0500
Steve, I have a BS degree in computer science, a masters degree in software engineering, and am retired with time to do some projects. I might be interested in porting your app to the 21st century. I assume you have the source code. Is it in BASIC or what?

Contact me off list,  nj5g@arrl.net

Day after tomorrow I am flying to the SF bay area to participate in a yacht delivery to San Diego area, a 43 ft ultra light displacement racing trimaran. I have a return flight for the 25th so if in the interim I am conspicuous by my absence it is due to being incommunicado data wise while at sea. I am taking a couple radios but nothing to connect to my ISP.

Patrick        NJ5G