Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas

To: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 18:19:08 +0000
I had used these  in my other obsession . Muscle Cars /Race Cars ....

There 1/8 dia. insertion hold and are spring loaded .

I think there addition would have negligent  impact on the  antenna

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g1852?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-summit-racing&gclid=CNLW9pbGodECFcpMDQodIy0BOQ

YMMV

 Wayne W3EA