[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex now Tashtosers.com

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex now Tashtosers.com
From: DAVE WRIGHT via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:02:28 +0000 (UTC)
Looks like Tashtowers.com now has most of the Tri-Ex towers stuff (I -think-
they bought all the Tri-Ex inventory?); & is still in the commercial & amateur
tower business here:http://www.tashtowers.com/
The catalog w/my tower info is also in this total catalog listing. Likely
others as well? Check it
out:http://www.tashtowers.com/docs/2017_Tashjian_Towers_Catalog.pdf

It's not the listing of everything that would be listed prior to Tri-Ex going
out of business, but it shows all they currently sell; as well as
drawings/catalog/parts/ diagrams of their wares within the catalog.
Good enough f/me; maybe not for those w/towers older than ~95' or so (when
Tri-Ex folded?) But they sell the parts too which is good. Look f/your tower &
see what's there. If it's not listed, worth your time to check to see if they
have old Tri-Ex parts selling under the new name even if not listed.
All the best, 73 Dave K6JOX