Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Windload Ratings & Tower Windload ratings

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Windload Ratings & Tower Windload ratings
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 05:06:23 -0400
Dade County brings to mind, that there are many coastal areas and well inland from those areas where insurance is unobtainable, or so expensive as to be almost unobtainable which makes me wonder how people can afford to build in those areas as borrowing money on building a new house requires insurance.

73, Roger (K8RI)