Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station
From: Mike VE3YF <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 09:06:52 +0000
Clay

I also got the new rain bucket, I don't have a problem with the birds sitting on the bucket so I never put in the spikes, when birds come for a rest, they like the 6m beam at 60' level. I also upload to the web via the Envoy and also by the USB dongles. Works perfectly. Some people have had problems with RF on the dongle, I just added a bunch of beads to that short cable and haven't had a problem. I use a dedicated netbook that handles all the uploading etc.

--

*73 De Mike*
*VE3YF

_/http://www.ve3yf.com/_*