Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station
From: "Kevin Stover, AC0H" <kstover@ac0h.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 11:10:12 -0500
The Peet Bros. 2100 is continuous.

On 6/15/2017 1:10 PM, Chris wrote:
When considering WX stations, some of you guys may find this irritating like I
did... but be aware that some WX stations only report the wind speed to your
console like once a minute, or once every 15 seconds or something like that.
To me this is completely worthless data.  I believe the Davis Vantage stuff is
good, like once a second.  FYI.

Chris
KF7P