Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:10:43 -0600
When considering WX stations, some of you guys may find this irritating like I
did... but be aware that some WX stations only report the wind speed to your
console like once a minute, or once every 15 seconds or something like that.
To me this is completely worthless data.  I believe the Davis Vantage stuff is
good, like once a second.  FYI.

Chris
KF7P