Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station

To: "'GALE STEWARD'" <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Home Weather Station
From: "Chester Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:10:15 -0400
I have been using Wall Marts 'AccuRite's wireless Professional Weather
Center [Model #01010W] at a cost of $99 for several years now. I have had to
change the batteries three times and I have the sensors at about 30' up my
tower. Fortunately, it has been working flawless. It gives me wind direction
and speed, Temp, inside & outside temps, forecast (based on barometric
pressure), and local time. I just purchased another on which was mismarked
and I got it for $35. I run a K3 and Alpha 9500 amp and have never had an
issue with RFI.

73,
Tom - W4BQF